Pregnancy Update (20 weeks)
I hope you are all enjoying the festive season with your families and friends. Just wanted to share a quick pregnancy update. We are now halfway through. Woop woooop! So grateful to have come this far.
Here are a few things to note:
1. HG has greatly reduced. I still have symptoms here and there such as nausea when I wait too long to eat and SPITTING. I literally have to make sure I have a pack of gum or bring a cup with me everywhere. So disgusting but that is my reality. I am feeling well otherwise, thank The Lord!
2. My bump is more visible now. People offer me seats on buses and trains. YES! Preggo privileges rock!
3. I have got baby-kicks-a lot! I am not complaining though. I love knowing that he/she is alright in there.
4. We had our mid-pregnancy anomaly/sex scan! Baby is doing great and that's all I am saying about that!
5. The major differences between this pregnancy so far and the last are that I am not Iron deficient this time so I have more energy to chase my toddler around and that spitting was not an issue last time. Otherwise both pregnancies are very similar.
So 20 more weeks to go (or if it is like my last, 18+ more weeks). I appreciate all the well wishes and ask that you continue to pray for us.
Lots of LOVE!