FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where do photo sessions take place?
Usually in your home or location of your choice (e.g. local park). We will discuss this in detail and decide during your consultation.
2. How much does a session cost?
3. Are prints included in the packages and do you give digital images on a disc?
You will receive web resolution images in a password protected gallery with your session. Prints, high resolution digital images on USB and other display products can be purchased separately after your photo session. Write to me at email@example.com and I will answer any other questions you have.
4. Are you available to travel?
Yes I love travelling so I'm open to coming to you wherever you are in the UK and the rest of the world! So get in touch, let's make it happen.
5. Will you bring props for a newborn session and will you pose my baby?
I take the lifestyle/documentary approach capturing candid moments as they happen, which means that I do almost no posing. However if there is a precious item you would like included in your photos, we can work it into the images.
6. When is the best time for a maternity session?
Between 28-36 weeks. Hopefully by then your bump is defined but you are not yet too tired and uncomfortable to get through a shoot. But please don't hesitate to get in touch even if you're outside this window, every pregnancy is unique!
7. When is the best time for a newborn session?
Babies change so quickly within the first few weeks, so ideally within the first 2 weeks so that we don't miss that fresh baby stage. If your baby is older, don't worry. We can definitely still make it work.
8. Do you offer bundle packages?
Yes! My most popular package covers a maternity shoot, newborn and one milestone shoot e.g. first birthday session. Get in touch let's discuss your needs in detail.
9. I would like some birth photographs, do you do these?
I am available for a very limited number of births in 2018. However, I offer fresh baby sessions (sessions in the hospital or at home within the first 2 days of birth) all year round. If you're considering having your birth story documented, please contact me ASAP so that we can make plans.
10. Do you shoot any other kinds of photography sessions?
For enquiries or to book a session, please send me a message below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.