FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where do photo sessions take place?
Usually in your home or special location of your choice. We will discuss this in detail and decide during your consultation.
2. How much does a session cost?
3. Are prints included in the packages and do you give digital images on a disc?
You will only receive low resolution, watermarked images with your session. Prints, high resolution digital images on disc and other products can be purchased separately after your photo session. Write to me at email@example.com and I will answer all of your questions in more detail.
4. Are you available to travel?
I am willing to travel anywhere in and around London and North West Kent. Trips of more than an hour from London can also be arranged.
5. Will you bring props for a newborn session and will you pose my baby?
I use a few props like blankets and wraps and I do bring some along with me. Feel free to lay out your favourite props as well and we can try to work with them. I take the lifestyle/documentary approach capturing natural moments as they happen, which means that I do very little posing.
6. When is the best time for a maternity session?
Between 28-36 weeks. Hopefully by then your bump is defined but you are not yet too tired and uncomfortable to get through a shoot.
7. When is the best time for a newborn session?
Babies change so quickly within the first few weeks, so ideally within the first 2 weeks so that we don't miss that fresh baby stage. If your baby is older, don't worry. We can definitely still make it work.
8. Do you offer bundle packages?
Yes! The most popular package, The Motherhood Series, covers a maternity shoot, newborn and one milestone shoot e.g. first birthday session. Get in touch let's discuss your needs in detail.
9. I would like some birth photographs, do you do these?
I am currently unable to offer birth photography due to family commitments but I do fresh baby sessions (sessions in the hospital or at home within the first 2 days of birth).
10. Do you shoot any other kinds of photography sessions?
If you like my approach and would like to commission me for a session you do not see represented in my gallery or blog, please get in touch so that we can discuss some more.
For enquiries or to book a session, please send me a message below and I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.